- Of course, everyone who helped with the bridge naming...GC VFW, MC Veteran Affairs, MC Veteran Advisory Council, GC Borough Council, MC Commissioners
- Mark Miller and all of the contractors who made sure the bridge was ready for the ceremony
- Ultimate Rentals for the canopies and chairs
- GCC for the stage, sound, and video - and helping set up the chairs (thanks, Tom!)
- GC Borough Electric Dept for making sure electricity supplied to the bridge
- GC Borough for lots of behind-the-scenes work (thanks, Vance and Paris!)
- Nelson's Flowers for the ferns
- Virginia Moore for designing and printing the programs
- Tom Nesbit, Joel Bigley, and Jeff Black for helping pass out the programs
- American Legion #220 for hosting the Patriot Guard and the Graham family
- GC Police for giving the Patriot Guard an escort through town
- The Patriot Guard for their strong show of support
- All of the speakers who took the time to come and say such great things about Shawn and our vets
- Wendell August Forge for their assistance with the plaques (thanks, Carol!)
- USIS for letting us use their parking lot
- The Grove City Foundation for their support with fundraising
- The media who came and gave the ceremony great coverage
- The Big Guy Upstairs for holding back the rain that was hitting every town except Grove City!
Finally, thanks to those who made the trip to attend the dedication.
I apologize if I missed anyone!
Grove City Borough Council